12/05/2006

33/45 Radio


I haven't had the time or necessary inspiration to do more mixes lately but here's some tunes I've been liking, think of it as more of a mixtape or a radio show. Soul funk rock rap reggae fusion jams. Hopefully it flows together okay.

33/45 Radio

Weather Report - Mysterious Traveller
The New Birth - I Wash My Hands of the Whole Damn Deal
Charles Wright - Soul Train
Kenny Dope feat. Screechy Dan - Boomin' In Ya Jeep
Earth Wind & Fire - Power
Thin Lizzy - Johnny the Fox Meets Jimmy the Weed
Bunny Wailer - Rootsman Skanking
Suzi Lane - Harmony
Ray Conniff - Theme From S.W.A.T.
Willie Tell & The Overtures - The Kick-Back
War feat. Eric Burdon - Magic Mountain
Caetano Veloso - Alegria, Alegria
I Roy - Free Style
Aphrodelics - Rollin' on Chrome (Wild Motherfucker Dub)
Roy Ayers - We Live in Brooklyn, Baby