11/17/2007

33/45 Dazzle Mix


Here's a chunk of my set from Wednesday at Heathers. Big thanks to Jeremy for recording this, earlier in the night he spun some Afro-Cosmic after Dan kicked things off w/ disco & postpunk. Fun times. I had some slight volume issues so try not to get clobbered by Cybotron.

Dazzle Mix 11/14/07
1hr15min, 107MB

Mystic Moods - Cosmic Sea
Common Sense - Voices Inside My Head
Wobble/Edge/Czukay - Snake Charmer (Reprise)
Betty Botox - Voodoo 1
Antifamily - Law of the Plainsmen
Gary Numan - Films
We Acediasts - Hitori Heiwa Na Nyapo
Can - I Want More

[M. Nutrament rad krauty ambient segment]

Glass Candy - Miss Broadway
The System - You Are In My System
Cybotron - Alleys of Your Mind
Fast Eddie - Yo Yo Get Funky
Jonzun Crew - Space Is the Place
Van Halen - Sunday Afternoon in the Park
Silver Apples - Oscillations
Beyond the Wizards Sleeve - Electric Bananas
Babe Ruth - Wells Fargo
War - Magic Mountain