3/28/2009

Viva No. 26 + Deadheat Naked Friday Mix


Viva Radio weekend double dose kicks off with a track from the amaaaaazing new Dirty French Psychedelics comp. Reeelax ....

Viva stream [noon Saturday] | Archive stream

Deadheat No. 26 [3/28/09]
Jean Jacques Dexter - Be Quiet
Jean-Claude Vannier - L'enfant au royaume de mouches
Janko Nilovic - Shaking Pop
The Tages - I Read You Like an Open Book
Harry Nilsson - Me and My Arrow
The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
Los Fabulosos Festivals - El Mensaje
Dexter Wansel - Theme From the Planets
Chris Bell - I Am the Cosmos
Terry Melcher - Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms
The Hunches - Not Invented
Pavement - Lions (Linden)
Minutemen - Political Song for Michael Jackson to Sing
Death - Politicians in My Eyes
Royal Trux - Zing Zang
Snakefinger - I Come From an Island
Zombi - Cosmic Powers

Also already ensconced in the archives is this live-in-the-studio mix I did for the station's Friday drive-time show, big thanks to Matt and Ted for the invite to the Viva Secret Clubhouse:

Deadheat Naked Friday Mix [3/27/09]
John Carpenter - Dark Star
Honey Bane - Guilty (JD Twitch Re-edit)
Allez Allez - Allez Allez
Arbeid Adelt - Death Disco (Tood Terje Edit)
Nitro Deluxe - Let's Get Brutal (U.K. Mix)
Grackle - Jungle (Unit 4 Remix)
Jump - Funkatarium
Konk - Your Life
The Juan Maclean - The Simple Life
The Human League - Seconds
My Cousin Roy - Bobbi's Back
Kaos - Panopeeps
Jona - Manta
Westbam - Mr. Peanut
Runaway - Brooklyn Club Jam
Bottin - No Static