2/06/2010

Viva No. 67-68


Viva stream | Archive stream | Download

Deadheat No. 67 [1/30/10]
Aretha Franklin - The Weight
Dusty Springfield - I Can't Wait to See My Baby's Face
Sydney Barnes - Summer Sunshine
Chi-Lites - Stoned Out of My Mind
Ennio Morricone - Slalom
Bubble Puppy - Lonely
The Smoke - My Friend Jack
Memory Cassette - Last One Awake
Oneohtrix Point Never - Zones Without People
Neurotic Drum Band - Neurotic Erotic Adventure
Rimer London - Go Away
Niyi - Jungle Fever
Don Cherry - Degi-Degi
The Eleventh Hour - The Funky Waltz
Eddie Harris - Superfluous

Viva stream | Archive stream | Download

Deadheat No. 68 [2/6/10]
Popol Vuh - Aguirre I
Can - Hallelujah (Live 1974)
Arif Sag - Osman Pehlivan
Joe Simon ft. the Mainstreeters - Theme From Cleopatra Jones
Niagara - Gibli
George Harrison - Wah-Wah
Serge Gainsbourg - En Melody
Cluster - Im Suden
Mirage - Lady Operator